A Marsal Food Heat Lamp / Pizza Heat Lamp utilizes halogen bulbs for both heat and illumination. Our units are manufactured in custom sizes to fit any location.
A Marsal Food Heat Lamp is composed of a stainless steel body and aluminum reflector. Our unique design creates an even heat pattern over the entire length of the unit, which maintains peak flavor without continuous cooking or drying.
For information on our food heat lamp / pizza heat lamp designs, contact our Long Island manufacturing facility in Lindenhurst, New York: 631-226-6688. Ask about our world-famous commercial pizza ovens and pizza making equipment, including brick ovens and pizza prep tables.
Features of the Marsal Food Heat Lamp & Pizza Heat Lamp:
• Unique Food Heat Lamp Design: Ensures even heat pattern.
• Electrical Requirements: 110 VAC - 60 HZ Single Phase.
• Unique Stainless Steel DripPan: Acts as a convenient station for draining grease quickly and safely.
• Custom Sizes: We can fit any location.
• Warranty: 90 days on parts and labor.
Download and print literature for the Food Heat Lamp / Pizza Heat Lamp by clicking the links below. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF files.